Welcome to the section of Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova website dedicated to procurements and tenders for work, supplies and services contracts.
From this section it is possible to consult:
- Annual planning and procedures for the award of works, supplies, services and sub-concessions;
- Tender notices, including those referred to the Law no. 190/2012 (Anti-corruption Law) and the rectification notices;
- Requests for the environmental compatibility ruling;
- The notices of the initiation of the procedure for the purposes of the declaration of public utility;
- Urgency and non-postponement of the works;
- Guidelines for the preparation of safety plans.
Suppliers are informed that from 01/01/2019, following the introduction of the obligation of the electronic invoice, according to law no. 205 of 27.12.2017, the destination code for A4 Holding group is as follows: B2K7HJZ.
Working with the A4 Holding Group, which Autostrada Brescia Verona Vicenza Padova is a part of, means becoming a partner of a consolidated reality for which the purchasing policy is one of the fundamental pillars in compliance with the principles of fairness and transparency.
In order to proceed with the qualification process and be included in the list of suppliers of works, goods and services, as well as learn more about our Purchase Policy, please visit the dedicated portal.
It is possible to access here the platform where tenders and notices concerning the assignments of Autostrada Brescia Padova are published.
Please find below the annual document concerning works, services and supplies of Autostrada Brescia Padova.
The following document, which is divided into 3 parts, contains the legal provisions, guidelines and safety measures to be implemented and complied with in order to operate in the field of motorway work and related activities and, more in general, in the presence of traffic.
This document makes particular reference to the procedures and signs to be used in order to signal fixed or mobile construction sites.